Open Water Dives - Certification
Availability: In Stock
Open Water Certification Dives (part 3) - 4 Dives, Over 2 days.
- Includes Scuba Rental Package
- Got your own gear? Certifaction Dives Only, $100, Contact Shop
Most Common Certification Locations:
- San Carlos Beach Park in Monterey (The Breakwater)
- Meeks Bay Camp Ground, South Lake Tahoe
- Channel islands, Truth Aquatics (Additional Charge)
- Do on your vacation, or One of our Tropical Locations
The Open Water Dives are where you apply the skills and knowledge from your academics and pool session. You meet your instructor at 9 am on Saturday morning and are usually done by about 2 pm. Your back on Sunday morning at 8 am to finish and are usually done by about 1 pm.
Part 3: Open Water Dives (4 Dives done over 2 days) $100. For your Diving weekend, if you choose to rent, we offer a wet suit and scuba gear package for just $79. The best scenario of course, is to purchase your gear before your class and get used to it during class. The choice is yours.
Required Personal Gear: Scuba Quality Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Boots. We have a large selection and give student discounts. You will also need a Whistle and Surface Marker for your open water dives if finishing in California. Student receive a 10% discount.