Open Water Dives - Certification
Open Water Certification Dives (part 3) - 4 Dives, Over 2 days.
- Includes Scuba Rental Package
- Got your own gear? Certifaction Dives Only, $100, Contact Shop
Most Common Certification Locations:
- San Carlos Beach Park in Monterey (The Breakwater)
- Meeks Bay Camp Ground, South Lake Tahoe
- Channel islands, Truth Aquatics (Additional Charge)
- Do on your vacation, or One of our Tropical Locations
Availability: In Stock
The Open Water Dives are where you apply the skills and knowledge from your academics and pool session. You meet your instructor at 9 am on Saturday morning and are usually done by about 2 pm. Your back on Sunday morning at 8 am to finish and are usually done by about 1 pm.
Part 3: Open Water Dives (4 Dives done over 2 days) $100. For your Diving weekend, if you choose to rent, we offer a wet suit and scuba gear package for just $79. The best scenario of course, is to purchase your gear before your class and get used to it during class. The choice is yours.
Required Personal Gear: Scuba Quality Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Boots. We have a large selection and give student discounts. You will also need a Whistle and Surface Marker for your open water dives if finishing in California. Student receive a 10% discount.