Rated the Best Buy in Scuba Diving Magazine, the Aqualung i200 wrist computer is easy to use and understand and has a nice selection of features for its modest price.
The i200 offers you great versatility and value. Functioning as a sports watch as well as a dive computer, the i200 gets to escape the confines of storage on non-dive days and is always ready to jump with you into the deep blue. It showcases advanced features such as four operating modes and even lets you switch between two Nitrox mixes. The i200 is simple to use and saves you a trip to the dealer with its user replaceable battery. The computer also has a data retention function built in to keep your data intact while the battery is being changed. All said, the i200 is a great looking, versatile tool that does its job well and then some.
- Four operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free dive
- User replaceable battery with data retention feature. Keeps data intact between battery changes
- High visibility LED warning light for added safety
- Switches between two Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restrictions
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- History Mode records last 24 dives
- Software and updates (optional data cable required)
- Compatible with DiverLog software (available separately at ediverlog.com)
- Download cable
What's in the box?
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Lens Protector
- Battery Compartment Opening tool
- Quick Reference card
- Safety Reference info
- DiverLog brochure
0 reviews for 200 WRIST COMPUTER
Write a review